Thursday, August 21, 2008

So What Should I Be Doing Right Now?

Hmm...I'm kidless tonight. J is at dad's, the dog is searching the house for crumbs, and the cat has poured himself over the arm of the couch. I'm at the computer touring the WTM Webring and listening to Pandora.

I'm also considering changing the dog's name to "No!" or "Doggie Down!" or the ever-popular "Dammit!"

So what should I really be doing right now?

Ordering J's curriculum now that my student loan is finally in? Done!

How about my cut-and-paste collage for my Techniques lab? Nah.

Fold the laundry that seems to have permanently taken up residence on the schoolroom couch? Nah.

How about reading the first chapter of the Techniques book and taking notes? Nah.

What about working on the 5-page paper I was assigned on the first day of Techniques class? Nah.

Go through the Scope and Sequence of J's curriculum and figure out which lessons to include and which to drop? Oy.

Then again, I could work ahead on the second chapter of that excrutiating book for my theories class...try to find definitions of the major psychotherapies and find where my own beliefs lie...print out and read the readings for next week in whatever class I was supposed to do that...

Nah, nah...and nah.

Blog surfing and Championship High-Velocity Butt-Sittin' it is!!

...oh, heck, who am I kidding?

Let's see, does a definition of existentialism really exist?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats.

/other redhead