Thursday, September 4, 2008

Graduate School=Arts and Crafts

My Jungian Mandala for Theories Class

Who would have thought that grad school would involve so much cutting and pasting?

For my Techniques lab, Dude said, "Make a collage to give your classmates ideas for interview questions."

For Theories class, Prof said, "Bring some colored pencils to class and we'll make some mandalas during psychoanalysis week."

It got to where last week Mom said, "So, did you make something out of popsicle sticks in class today?" It was a Foundations and Logic class, so who knows? We may yet.

Last night Prof for Theories said, "Bring your colored pencils again, we're studying Gestalt theory next week!"

I just hope we don't have to know how to crochet or something...

I do know that if we have to sprout a Bob Ross 'fro and blithely mutter about "happy little trees" I'm seriously going to question where my tuition dollars are going.

No comments: